Mar 8, 2014

My Nursery

Hello everybunny. And happy Woman's Day (or shall I say Doe's Day).


Today I am showing you my nursary, a place Marko puts me in when he takes me to his room. Now, it was only under construction in last post, but this time it has everything I need for now.


You have already seen my animal-bed, but my new all-time-favourite is this old towel-blanket. Also, the solt lick, that I currently don't even mind, is now attached to my nursery.


Also, the hayrack is here now, even though I don't have any hay in it so far. By the way, check Marko's mug, like, really, it's March, not December.


My waterbottle. I still can't drink from it, but just in case, you know. My eyes seem red in this photo, but they are in fact brown. Another thing is that my ears somnetimes appear straight and sometimes flop, but I believe they will erect for good once I am onl enought. 
Here's a picture of my similar to that last one from 2 days ago, just for comparison. Also, I am posting few other cute pics that we took this morning. Enjoy you weekend and see you in few days.

 
 

  





No comments:

Post a Comment