Mar 11, 2014

Weighting

Hello everybunny, it's Fawn again.


This morning, when Marko got to take me to the nursery, he noticed one of my siblings (check previous post) is quite larger then the rest of us. That made him to scale me. So, I went under the torture (I am jumpy :P) in order to find out how much I weight.


We believe this is the most accurate result, since I had hard times calming down and one second scale was showing 200 grams, then in a moment it would go as high as 350 grams. I am jumpy.

Few cute photos taken today:















As you can see, my long awaited hay is finally here. YAY. And sorry for blurry pictures, I have to make Marko work on his photography skills if he plans to keep shooting photos of creature as important and noticable as me. Anyways, I got to go now. See you soon, XoXo

-Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment