Jul 4, 2014

Meet the Rabbits II Bunny Profiles

Hello everybunny. Going through my older posts, I noticed I don't have a info-post on all of my bunnies. So, here it comes. The separete "My Rabbits" page is comming in about the week, as soon as I figure out what I want it to be, but for now, here's little info on my current cuddles.  Enjoy.

Subject: Fawn



Name: Fondant von Fönnfon 
Sex: Doe
Nicknames: Fawn / Detta
Birthday: 23rd February 2014
Breed: Mix (Partial californian, partial Checkered Giant)
Colour: Fawn (Black based)







Subject: Rubin



Name: Reuben Rust Hopperbrass
Sex: Buck
Nicknames: Rubin
Birthday: 27th January 2014
Breed: New Zealand Red
Colour: Red 






Subject: Twins



Name: Anastasie Frosteur de Neige / Élisabeth Frosteur de Neige
Sex: Doe / Doe
Nicknames: Anna / Elsa (had to, it was stronger then me)
Birthday: 19th May 2014
Breed: Mix
Colour: Fawn / Frosty









Subject: Kara



Name: Karamelle von Fönnfon (yeap, Fawn's baby sister)
Sex: Doe
Nicknames: Kara
Birthday: 26th June 2014
Breed: Mix
Colour: Broken Fawn







Thanks for reading and see you soon :)

P.S. I am not sure wheter I mentioned before, but as you may noticed, Sari is no longer with us :(


No comments:

Post a Comment