May 28, 2014

A Little Farmer

Hello everybunny, a bit different post today.

I have been living on a suburban countryside for all my life and my goal has been to finish college and move to a big city far away from country because I never found myself into farming or farm animals. But, as my love for rabbits is growing bigger and bigger every moment I share with them, seems like my attitude for farm jobs is changing. As we all probably now, rabbits need veggies in their daily diet. And buying greens would be spending a real fortune, so for a start I ended up growing my own food. I planted some triticale (wheat + rye) into an old metal casserole about a week ago. Also, I dag out some wild carrots from my orchard and planted it into an old cheramic pot, hopefully it's gonna grow. So, here's few pictures of my new portable garden.







No comments:

Post a Comment