Jun 22, 2015

Natural Beauty

Hello all. 

It's been quite anxious weather in Croatia last few weeks. Well, all Spring, to be exact. We have a rainy week and then a 25+ °C week and all over again. On the other hand, a lot of cloudy days to walk around in the nature. I'm studying a lot and I use every break to go out and take a stoll outside. We have two smaller fish lakes downhill from our house. Boy, would I never move to a big city.

The buns are doing great. I finally managed to sell Monarchy. Nina was bred to him on 1st of June, and longer I look at her less pregnant she seems. It will be such a shame if she isn't and I let him go. On the other hand, only Lav more to go. For now. I am expecting 2 new litters in early July. 

Another awsome thing is that we finally have our very own hay. We used one of the sunny weeks and mowed our little meadow. Ended up with about 80 bales, 50 of which are good edible hay and 30 or so bad, sedge hay. The river used to flow right across it, before they made it into a canal. 












No comments:

Post a Comment