Mar 5, 2014

Hello, I'm Fawn

Hello. My name is Fawn and I am an 10 days old rabbit. I was kindeled on February the 23rd 2014. As my mum had only me and three other of my sibling in her tummy, all four of us are pretty big for our age. Here's the photo of my crib:
I am 10 days old now, and am still living with my mum, but Marko, guy who sometimes feed my mum and our neightbours, occasionlly brings me to his room, where I have my nursery setup:
Out of everything, I like napping in my animal-bed the best:
Once I am old enough, I will move to his room for good, until then, he is obsessed with finding out what my colour is and he rumbbles something about genes, two things I couldn't care less about:
I hope you find me cute. You probably don't know that, but this amout of cuteness takes a lot of my time, so I will post to this blog every few days. Now good bye, I hope you have a fluffy cuddling mum waiting for you too. -Fawn the Rabbit

CHECK OUT: My first TV show




No comments:

Post a Comment