Sep 21, 2014

Long Time no See

Hello Everybunny,

I feel like I am really neglecting blog lately, but I am so bussy preparing for the winter with my rabbits, with all the breeding and "is she pregnant" going around, plus the idea of getting into chicken husbandry and not to mention school... But, here I am. No WeedendVlog this weekend, I simply don't feel like filimg another one of boring vids with nothing new. Here's a few photos of today:

(Hopefully) Mama to be enjoying a lot of resting. Fawn's nipples became visible (I acidentely felt them while pettig her) which makes me really believe we have kits on the way:




(Hopefully) Papa to be is in fact a really messy guy. I swear I could clean his hutch everyday and he would still manage to tun it into a piggy palace:




Lav is adapting to his new home so well. I know all three photos look alike, but he simply didn't feel like moving at all. I guess we could play Find the difference. Anyway, only 10 more days of quarantineing:




That's pretty much it. I will upload a post with my chicken coop that is still in process of being made, I plan for it to be up during this week, Wednesday-Thursday. That's pretty much it for this post, hope you enjoyed reading/watching pics. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

-Marko

No comments:

Post a Comment