Sep 30, 2014

Babies Arrived

Hello everybunny.

As of today, we are marrier for six new memebers. SIX. And to be exactly honest, I didn't expect Fawn to delivere this many. I mean, it's  not really that many babies, but considering that Fawn wasn't accepting of Rubin and is a first-timer, I thought 4 will be the maximum. Also, I didn't expect this litter for about 2 more days, but seems like Fawn and Rubin did it right the first time they were together. Here is a few pictures of our babies, there are six, I know I could try sexing them, but I don't really want to handle them just yet. Sexes are to be announced, as well as colours, but seems like we have some darker and some lighter babies. 


What do we have here?

Look, it's kittens (rabbit babies).

Fawn's logic of chosing the place to build a nest.

Here's the view of the nest from another angle.

Fawn actually pulled some fur under the huch, 
maybe her original plans were to kindle there?


I know it's not that great photo, but it shows baby's full tummy.

Me: "Who's a good mama?"
Fawn: "I'm a mother now, be aware!"

Here is one for the end.

For more information on the litter, make sure you visit our Litters page. Also, make sure you visit RPR YouTube and see the first video of the babies. Thanks for watching and stay tuned for news.

-Marko


No comments:

Post a Comment